Business goes where it’s invited; it stays where it’s treated well.
Engineering and Modeling
Aqua Engineers, Inc. (AEI) offers extensive modeling capabilities using the following software packages:
We also maintain a comprehensive library of applications for A-B and IDEC PLCs.
Aqua Engineers, Inc. (AEI) offers for laboratory testing or field testing three different types of pilot units with guaranteed scalability:
• Ceramic element filter system using three 41 mm x 1200 mm ceramic elements; operating pressures up to 10 bar/150 psi
• Ceramic element filter system using one 41 mm x 1200 mm ceramic element; operating pressures up to 20 bar/300 psi [laboratory testing only]
• Polymeric membrane filter system (UF/NF/RO) using one 4” by 40” element; operating pressures up to 150 psi.
Ceramic Filtration System Re-engineering
Aqua Engineers, Inc. (AEI) can re-engineer your existing RO or ceramic filter system and port it’s Gen IV™ Control System to give clients a new level of control and performance.
Analytical and Forensic Analyses
Aqua Engineers, Inc. (AEI) offers the following analytical and forensic capabilities for analyses of ceramic and polymeric filters and systems:
• Wastewater particle size distribution
• Water flow and flux measurements
• Bubble point measurements
• Membrane pore size distribution (via Hg-porosimetry or N2-sorption resp.)
• FESEM/EDX analyses
• XRD analyses
• BET surface area measurement
• ICP-MS analyses
• 3D Tomography
• FTIR and Raman spectroscopy
• UV-Vis spectroscopy